Immediate Opening: Medical Technologist
We are seeking a motivated Medical Technologist with experience in molecular techniques such as PCR, NGS library preparation and antibody staining to join Proteona’s research team in Singapore.
Proteona Pte Ltd is a venture backed company, recently named by Nature as one of their top young technology companies “To Watch”. Our work is dynamic and you will need to be able to handle multiple tasks while strictly adhering to SOPs.
Your key tasks will be to handle incoming samples, process them through our workflows and prepare the necessary reagents for those workflows.
- Degree in Biology/Biotechnology or related field
- 5 years professional lab experience
- Work in a regulated environment is favored, but not necessary
- A proven track record in performing standard molecular biology techniques with examples of complex workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with project teams and/or experimental collaborators to perform studies
- Excellent communication skills and experimental reporting techniques
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated approach to problem solving with excellent reasoning skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to prioritize needs and get things done
- The interest and the will to improve modern medicine
If you are interested in joining Proteona, please send your CV and a short cover letter describing your interests to email@example.com.
Proteona is a precision medicine company in Singapore, Germany, and the US that is pioneering the use of single cell multi-omics to improve clinical outcomes in cancer. Using a combination of innovative single cell assays and AI-assisted bioinformatics, Proteona enables pharmaceutical companies, biotech partners, and clinicians to integrate single cell level precision into their clinical projects. Proteona continues to develop comprehensive, disease-specific single cell databases combining gene expression, protein expression, and mutation information derived from each individual cells as well as drug response data for each sample. Proteona has been selected as a “One to Watch” by Nature Research Spinoff Award and a Winner of Falling Walls Ventures Breakthrough of the Year 2020. Proteona is a spin-off from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).